I have really enjoyed this year, primarily because of the tremendous hard work you have all put in the last 12 months.
Here’s a flavour of what you have been up to:-
1. Leaseholder Handbook – finished and ready for presentation
2. Great Estates – CIL funding achieved for Linnet Close
3. New Building Safety Review Group
4. New Anti-Social behaviour Review Group
5. Working with the Housing Ombudsman
6. New Oxford Direct Services Review Group
7. Scrutiny Panel Presentation to councillors
8. Procurement Tender Evaluations
9. Understanding the Social Housing White Paper and what this means for our team
10. Keeping our Ambassador Portal bubbling away with new introductions, welcomes and information sharing.
11. Welcoming new Ambassadors
12. Working virtually and seamlessly and incredibly productively
13. National Presentation involvement
14. Writing articles for TinT
15. Reviewing the National Health and Disability Consultation document
16. Responding to the Housing Ombudsman consultation on work targets for 2022
17. Understanding the requirements of the new Building Safety Bill
18. Understanding the new STAR survey outcomes
Frankly that is what I call a productive year! Thank you to all Ambassadors and see you in 2022.